Sunday, May 24, 2009

Latest Additions...

Two new additions to the tank this past week.... first, I ordered a coral frag pack (a package of several coral frags - or small cuttings). In this particular case, I ordered 10 frags of 7-10 polyps each of zoanthid corals (zoa's). Well, I got 11 frags, and none of them were below 12 polyps. I am very happy with my purchase. Below is a picture of the frags just hanging out before I have a chance to place them and glue the. If you're interested in where I ordered them from, check out http://www.altisreef.com

The second addition is my latest fish. It is a firefish, which is related to the dartfish or goby family. I've decided to name him St. Elmo. If you don't get that reference, you were born before 1960 or after 1985. Pics below...

The coral frags hanging out. The BBQ has left me no time to glue them in place.

My newest addition, St. Elmo - he's a firefish.


St. Elmo enjoying the QT before graduating up to the DT.



No comments:

Post a Comment