Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Camera... New Photos!

Well, my new camera finally came, and I was able to snap a few new shots... in this set, we document tank rearrangement, new corals, and new fish. So, without further ado, here are the new photos:

New Royal Gramma - we'll call it Elizabeth II. This is the best shot I could get, because it likes to hide in the PVC pipe.

My new mantis trap. So far, I've trapped 2 hermit crabs, 3 snails, and the starfish... but no mantis shrimp! These "Larrys" are getting annoying.

Top-Down shot of the flower/rock anemone.

Top-Down shot of the left side of the tank. From left to right are: flower/rock anemone, new orange monti cap coral, clownfish (Nemo), frogspawn coral.

Front view of left side of tank. I also moved the purple gorgonian to the sand bed. It seems to like it there better.

Top-down shot of new Purple Rimmed Green Monti Cap coral.

Front view of Purple Rimmed Green Monti Cap coral.

Top-Down view of Frogspawn coral.

Front view of frogspawn coral.

Top-down view of orange monti cap coral (2 frag pieces put together).

Front view of the orange monti cap corals.

And finally, a full tank shot (FTS). Things are really starting to fill in.
Lastly, I'm trying something new - I couldn't get a great shot of Elizabeth II, so I tried shooting some video of it. Let's see of this works:

No comments:

Post a Comment